6.02.2011

Summer ...

Kids on last day of school ...
 Someone was uncooperative, so I took one of just the cooperative boys. I love this one.
Shortly after, I found the reason for the uncooperativeness. I think all the end of the year festivities caught up with her. :)

Yesterday was the kids' last day of school. So today? The kids are wild & crazy. They were awake & playing chase in the house at 6:40 AM. Acting like hooligans. Ehhh ... not okay. I tried to sleep in. They trrrrrrrrrr-ashed the house. The contents from their end of the year school portfolios [& of course plenty of their toys] carpeted our living room. Ehhh ... not okay.  There's also been enough potty talk to last us the rest of the summer. I have lost control & it's only a few hours in to our 1st day of summer. After establishing some ground rules & cleaning up the house ... we are now headed to the pool with some friends.

Cheers to SUMMER! :)

3 comments:

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Oh, yes the craziness of getting into a different routine. Why I liked those early morning swim practices--the routine!

So, does Davis need one of Grandpa's pocket protectors?

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Davis looks like a Crew Kids model!
hahaha
Things are out of control here too - and Daddy is HOME.

Aunt Jane said...

I was definitely thinking like Jaci. Two Boeing engineers with Davis needing a pocket protector. And Libby being the lighthearted muse.