1.26.2012

Linking Back & Looking Ahead ...



In an effort to explain my Quote Canvases to someone, I thought it was just easier to send them a link to this little FAQ-like post I did 2 years ago. :) Need to add it to my sidebar like I said I would.

In other news, I have sold 4 of these Annette Funicello Quote Canvases in less than a week! I've discussed it in great length on Facebook, but I have a love-hate relationship with Pinterest. :) Lots of people apparently love this quote/canvas ... but literally thousands have repinned my artwork with the wrong links.  [Same story, different artwork here.]

BUT. My friends, family & I have done some work dropping links & asking politely for them to be corrected. And finally, slowly but surely, people are being pointed towards my Etsy Shop.

I wish I could paint faster. All the ideas I have, quotes I want to do & color schemes I want to try out, I just can't keep up. But, I am in the early stages of throwing around the idea of making prints from the Quote Canvases. There will be a lot of trial & error, but hopefully soon I will give it a go! :)

No comments: