3.01.2010

Thrift Store Loot ...


Grand total: $33.
Good things always come in 3's. :)
It actually would have been more, but today
military & senior citizens got 25% off.
I'm a spouse.
To a military man [not a senior citizen].
[Not that there's anything wrong with that.]
Anyway...
wait 'til you see what I do with all my loot.
I have big big plans.
With a certain soon-to-be 3 year old in mind.
This just may be the best Birthday Party ever!
And 2 of those things are just for me.
The stamping kit and the olive, gold & red flower pitcher from Italy.
But I wouldn't be surprised if even they were used in the party somehow.
I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.
Has me grinning like the Cheshire Ca-oops-!
Don't want to give it away!
Stay tuned.
I have my work cut out for me.

3 comments:

Dana said...

holy mother load..that's a great deal! 3 is the magic number! i'm giddy thinking about what you are going to do for the decorations!! fun...fun...fun!! i love the theme...can't wait!

Jaclyn Morgan said...

I'm just hoping someone get "chotlate cate" for her birthday---and no cupcakes!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

My birthday is March 31...can you plan a party for me :)

This looks like tons of fun. I admire your creativity! I must take notes.