2.28.2012

The Latest ...

 11x14 custom order [SOLD]. 
 new 11x14 quote canvas [SOLD].
 5x5 Mark Twain,  found here in my shop. 
5x5 Irish Blessing found here in my shop.

I'm here! :) Just busy ... February flew by. Extremely fast. The bathroom project wore me out. I also have had other little projects pop up like hanging up all of Kyle's military memorabilia in his office finally [will post a pic soon] & also framing our new 16x20 family photo to go above the mantle [ditto]. Besides those projects, I've been planning Libby's 5th Birthday. I've been brainstorming for Libby's PreK class auction gift. My own school auction gift. What to do for Autism Awareness month. Davis's Birthday's around the corner [same day as Easter]. This is our busiest time of year - SPRING. But I'm thrilled it's on arrival. BRING IT ON. With warmer weather & some sunshine, I can handle just about anything. :)

1 comment:

Dana said...

seriously love all the new quotes you've been creating!! you are one busy lady in the spring!! here's hoping to many easy ideas and tasks ahead! p.s. is libby really going to be 5?? where in the world did time go??