5.18.2010

Just what it needed ...


Just what it needed.
Don't you think?
You don't? 
Funny, neither did I really.
But a 3 year old seemed to think:

"A little turquoise .... therrrrrrrrre.  And herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre ... and right up there stretched along up there - ooooooo na-ICE.  That kind of looks like a snake.  And that's the best "U" I've ever done. I just traced right over that like it was nothin'.  Time for some light blue.  Anddddddd.  Perfect.  Done. Nope.  Wait. There.  Anddddd. Now done."

In other news ... her parents are recovering from Strep Throat & the inmates are running the prison.

So that's that ...

3 comments:

knack said...

oh my word...what a hoot:) I'm so sorry you have been sick...that is not fun at all.....

get better......xo

Dana said...

oh no...you are sick? what a bummer! i hope you get better real soon!! what's this about inmates? get better soon girl!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

No. NO. NOOOOOOO.

This isn't for real is it?

Oh dear.

I have a feeling I will experience this one day.

Get well. Hope there are still 3 kids when we hear from you again :)