4.26.2010

Featured Here & There ...

I found out 2 of my quote canvases were recently featured ...
My Mark Twain quote canvas was featured in a Treasury [above] for Autism Awareness Month. I love all the colorful, whimsical choices. This was put together by brefour, an Etsy seller whose sister has Autism [for whom she is now the caregiver]. I love that she & her sister work together & own a shop together. :) I loved reading about them.

I also found out my Shakespeare quote canvas was selected as a "Related Item" in an article written in the Etsy Storque [UK edition], Happy Birthday Shakespeare. Yay!

So fun to see where my artwork turns up! :)

3 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my gosh!! How cool are those features!! Way to go girl!! Yay!!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Such great features! I knew the first time I saw your work (like on my VERY first visit to Etsy) that I had found a something special.

Jaclyn Morgan said...

Of course I love the Shakespeare grouping---I think the black lace rough will look great on my next cruise.